11/02/2008


Today is gonna be the dayThat they're gonna throw it back to you,By now you should have somehowRealised what you gotta doI don't believe that anybody feels the way that I doAbout you now
Back beat, the word is on the streetThat the fire in your heart is out,I'm sure you've heard it all before,But you never really had a doubtI don't belive that anybody feels the way that I doAbout you now
And all the roads we have are windingAnd all the lights that lead us there are blindingThere are many things that i would like to say to youBut I don't know how
Because maybeYou're gonna be the one that saves meAnd after allYoure my wonder wall
Today was gonna be the dayBut they'll never throw it back at youBy now you should have somehowRealised what you're not to doI don't believe that anybody feels the way I doAbout you now
And all the roads that lead you there were windingAnd all the lights that light the way are blindingThere are many things that I would like to say to youBut I dont know how

1 comentario:

ellaesbren dijo...

aii mia mnro subi foto hoy
te qçre qiero wachis(L)
nnca me faltes